WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Remove date/time stamp in Track Changes?

How to Remove Date and Time Stamp in Track Changes
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Review" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Track Changes" button in the "Tracking" section of the ribbon.
  4. Click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Track Changes" button to open the "Track Changes Options" menu.
  5. In the "Markup" section of the menu, uncheck the box next to "Date."
  6. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Now, when you make changes or comments in Track Changes, the date and time stamp will not appear. However, the author name will still be visible.