Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default All of my keyboard using my right hand do not work

Sounds like you may be using a notebook which has a function key that
converts some of the keys to be used in place of a numeric key pad

u=4
i=5
p=*
j=1
k=2
l=3
m=0

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"daniel" wrote in message
Hello, when I was typing on word document, all of letters and symbols
matching my right hand fingers, instead of producing right letters and
symbols, do produce just numbers. I do not see why this has come about.
Any
idea ?
--
Daniel Paik