Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
COE

Default Track changes problem in table - Word 2000

Just updating this problem,
by far the easiest workaround for this is to insert a new row, cut and paste
the text to the new row, and then delete the old row.
In most cases this also preserves the tracked changes.

"COE" wrote:

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

I don't see that when tracking is off. That would be an additional bug.

It must be another bug. I haven't been able to recreate it yet, but it is
something to do with one of the revisions being the removal of a style with
numbering.

Good luck... and if it doesn't maybe you can mail me a doc where numbering
is tracked even though "Track changes" is off.

Thanks. I'll have to track down the document again.

Cheers,
COE