Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Only merging 56 records out of 106

What tyoe of merge is this? Letters? Labels? (and which version of Word, and
what is the data source?)

Do you definitely need the "Next record" field? If you are outputting one
letter for each record in the data source, you should not need it.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Renee" wrote in message
For some reason, my document is only merging 56 out of 106 records. It
only
contains two fields, then next record.

Any suggestions???? I am not new to merge - been using it forever and
this
is the first time I am truly stumped

Thanks!
--
Renee, Admin. Asst.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission