Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default I need some advice!

Hi,
Back when Office XP Professional came out I was going through a divorce and moved to a one room apartment with no room
for my computer.Since I was not using my Office I let my cousin install it (under MY name on her computer)_with the
agreement that when I get my new computer she would uninstall it.Well I finally got my computer last year and asked her
to do that but she won't uninstall my Office XP.I have asked her several times.
From what I remember the license said it could be installed on only one desktop and a notebook AND the desktop &
notebook have to belong to the same person.and since she has it installed I can't legally use it on my computer.

Question:
Is there any way I can have MS disable her copy so I can install it?
I have the installation disks so she can't even put SP3 on because of that.
--
Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.