Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wryen Meek

Default Integrating Database Data into a label template based on user inpu

Softwa Microsoft Office Professional 2003

Situation:

I would like to create a very easy to use Word Template that generates a
label based on data I have in an Access Database. I would like to be able to
open the document and be prompted to input a list of datasets to generate
labels for. I would also like to be able to recyle old label sheets, so I
need to specify which label sections in the template to skip. I know how to
acomplish this in Access - But I really dont want to recreate a bunch a Avery
Label Templates in the form of Acess Reports. Also my co-workers dont have a
clue how to use Access nor can I count on those that come after me to know
Access - therefore it would be nice to do this in Word, a program that they
know how to use.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer some suggestions?

Thanks