Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marlene Villeneuve Marlene Villeneuve is offline

Default Custom multi level bullets and numbering

I have created a custom list in multilevel bullets and numbering. The first
level is fine but the 2 other levels I created do not work. I am just trying
to modify the space between the number and the text. It is too far apart. No
matter what I try to do does not work when I start and new list and apply my
list style. I have searched and searched this is my last attempt before I am
convinced that this cannot be done. I am sure it is a common problem.