Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Horizontal Line not printing after second page in mail merge

What happens if you execute the merge to a new document? and then print
that?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mwf05" wrote in message
I have a letterhead with a blue horizontal line about one inch down on the
page. When I print the letters using mail merge, the horizontal line
prints
fine on the first page. However, on the following pages the blue
horizontal
(2.75pt) line just prints as a thin black line. I have adjusted the print
quality of the printer which had no effect.