Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Page Setup Paper Source only tray option no letterhead, prepri

You have to define the forms in the printer Properties yourself. The printer
driver has no way of knowing what kind of paper you plan to put in each
tray.

"Sup37" wrote in message
I went to the HP site and downloaded the latest PCL 5e driver for Windows
Server 2003. I updated the driver on the server. I deleted that printer
from my list of faxes and printers on my PC. I reinstalled the printer.

It
still doesn't give me the options of Preprinted, letterhead, etc from the
Page setup box on a particular document.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

These come from the printer driver. Unless you have "forms" specified

for
specific trays, you won't see this information.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Sup37" wrote in message
When I go in to a Word document and choose File, Page Setup, Paper

Source
only get Tray options. Before ugrading my server I used to have media

types
listed like preprinted and letterhead. Where do I go to get these

options
back?