Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default "Revisions" (Track Changes) mode ...

Which of course means you can tell the requestor that he must set it in
magenta himself.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In addition to what Jay and Cindy have said, even if magenta were

available
as a color, it would make no difference what the settings on your machine
were because the tracked changes will be displayed using the settings on

the
recipient's machine.

so
all may benefit.

"Apu" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi All,

Needed some help in fulfulling a requirement to respond to an MS Word
2003 document, in the "Revisions (Track Changes) Mode" and in the color
"Magenta".

What exactly is this saying? Does this mean that any text that I add
to the document will appear in Magenta and underlined, with a
mouse-over tip showing my name, time stamp etc.?

Also, I can not find "Magenta" as one of the colors that I can make the
changes to appear in!

Would greatly appreciate how to get Magenta and a clear interpretation
of the requirement about the "Revisions (Track Changes) Mode".

Thanks!
Apu