Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't make multiple selections in Word 2000 (Word 2000 edit proble

It doesn't matter how many times you ask this question, the answers you get
are going to be the same.

http://word.mvps.org

"TeacherMan" wrote in message
I cannot select (highlight) more than one item at a time in Word 2000. As
soon as I begin to highlight a second item (while holding down the "Ctrl"
key) the first item becomes unselected. How can I fix that behavior? I
don't
have any problem selecting multiple separate lines of text in Word 2003,
why
is Word 2000 having a problem with it?