Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

Default MICROSOFT WORD SHOULD NOT BE RACIST

Hello Ak786,

I don't know why Microsoft Word does this. I can see though that it
marks "muslim" and "islam" as spelling errors without automatically
capitalizing them.
The vast majority of the people posting here are not Microsoft employees
(including myself). Therefore we can only speculate as to why Word does
this. We also cannot get the situation addressed because of that.
Microsoft employees do stop by in these newsgroups, but it can be quite
some time until someone does. I would suggest to be patient with this.
I'll try myself if I can't get in touch with anyone at Microsoft to get
an answer to your question. This might take a few days though. I hope
you understand.

Patrick Schmid

"Ak786" wrote in message
:

When I enter the word "Muslim" in lower-case in Microsoft word, it does not
automatically capitilize it. However, when I enter any other faith, like
Christianity, or Judaism, or even Hinduism, it automatically capitilizes the
word. I would like to know why this is. I'd appreciate a quick response or
else I will go to the media.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.