Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yamareezy yamareezy is offline

Default Clarity of the inserted PDF file

Use Adobe Pro, File -- Save As -- File Type -- png. Then from Word (I'm
refering to Word 2007) -- Insert picture to insert your png's into your Word
document.

"Chandra Reddy" wrote:

Hello,
The inserted PDF file clarity using Insert -- Object -- Create from file
functionality is not good when compared to original PDF file. The text is not
sharp and small fonts are not readable(blurred). Is there any way to improve
the image quality to a readable level as in original? Other optons of
coverting the PDF to word and inserting or copying and pasting the PDF file
content works fine. But I need to make it look good with insert-object-from
file functionality. Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks,
Chandra