Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Print Avery 1/3 Cut Mini Sheet Labels 5204

Maggie wrote:
I am unable to determine the Print Option settings to print these
mini sheet labels.
There are 8 labels per sheet approx. .5"" x 3.5"

Word doesn't have a label option for this size, but a "template" is
available from Avery at
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...warecode=11509

This isn't what Word considers to be a template, but rather an ordinary
document that you can save in your My Documents folder. Once you have it,
though, I recommend you use File Save As and change the "Save as type" box
to "Document template (*.dot)". From then on, you can use File New to make
new documents based on the real template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman