Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cross reference full context not working

Do the outline numbers show up correctly for the headings?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Charlie Thibault" wrote in
message ...
I have a document with lettered sections, A, B... (Heading 1) and numbered
subsections 1, 2.4... (Heading 2, etc). When I insert a cross reference
with
full context I always get section A regardles of where the reference is.
e.g
if I insert a reference to section C.2.5 it displays A.2.5. Ctrl-clicking
on
the reference takes me to the right place. It is as though Heading 1 got
disconnected from Heading 2, 3, etc. Any way to "re-connect" them? Or any
other ideas of what I can try?

Thanks,
--
Charlie