Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Easier than doing it in Word, you can get fillable/printable forms in PDF
format from www.irs.gov.

http://www.irs.gov/app/picklist/list...scending=false

I found 1066 he

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1066.pdf

There are several different 1099s, though, so you'll need to look through
them to find the one you want.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"TWalker1957" wrote in message
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a
couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.