Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't remove highlight

When you are on the Shading tab, make sure that you check the "Apply to"
settings. The shading may be applied to Text rather than Cell.

http://word.mvps.org

"Brandy" wrote in message
I'm seeing the same problem... It's in a table, and any text that is
entered
appears highlighted with yellow.

I've set "No Fill";
I've set "Shading" to "Clear";
Reveal Codes shows: Pattern: Clear (Yellow) - Clear
There doesn't appear to be any document Protection in effect.

The entire table (3col x 17rows) has the same attributes.

I also tried: "Table Properties" | "Borders & Shading" |

It's also set to:

Fill: No Fill
Pattern: Clear
Apply to: Table

"Cubbie_Gal" wrote:

I have same problem. Tried clearning the shading and the highlighting
and
neither works. My text still stays highlighted. When I "reveal
formatting"
under the font section is stays "Shading: Clear (Yellow)". So I'm
selecting
clear for shading but it's leaving it yellow anyway? I don't understand.
Does it have to do with the fact that it's a bulleted list? I'm just
baffled.

"Inquiring Mind" wrote:

I have the same problem but I've tried both of the options described
below
and can't seem to remove the highlighting. Any other suggestions?
--
Inquiring Minds need to know