Max Moor

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in
:

My experience is that printing selected booklet pages doesn't work
very well. But I'm curious as to why you're "chopping" the pages when
the whole idea of "Book fold" is to allow you to fold the pages into a
booklet. If you're going to cut them anyway, then you really don't
need to be printing in booklet order.

The doc is 168 pages (42 leagal sheets doubled up, double sided), so
folding really isn't an option. I'm doing it because I like the 7x8.5 form
factor for the finished manual. Doing a bookfold with 8.5x14 paper allows
me to have the finished size I like, and still print on standard, readily
available paper. It works really well, except for when I need a sheet from
the middle.