Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bolzey Bolzey is offline

Default Mail merge excel data incuding email address

I am using OfficeXP and I would like to know how to create a mail merge that
pulls the merge fields from a Excel including...this is the hard part...the
email address that I am sending to. Here's how I have it set up

Headings
Cell A1: Name
Cell B1: Login ID
Cell C1: Email Address

1st Row
Cell A2: John
Cell B2: John2007
Cell C2:

In Word, my email message would read "Hello John, your new login id is
John2007. If any questions, please let us know."

I need cell C2 to be the email address I am sending to, however. I don't
want to create a list and send everyone on the list eveyrbody's login names.
How can I do that in Word 2003?