Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default Pasting PowerPoint slides into Word

Hello Marguerite:

Did you copy and paste or insert the presentation as an object? If you
click on Insert and Object and select Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation you
should be able to use it just as if you were in PowerPoint. I hope this has
been helpful to you.

"Marguerite" wrote:

I have copied and pasted slides from PowerPoint into a Word document. When I
double click on the slide in Word nothing happens. When I right click on
them and then click on Object I get an error message. "This object is
corrupt or is no longer available."

Any ideas why this is happening? I'm sure I used to be able to do this.