Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spnz spnz is offline

Default Set default bullet location

Thanks Doug,

How do I modify the existing style in 2007? I am not really to keen to
create a new style as I am wanting it so whenever a user presses the bullet
button then for the bullet to be place everytime at 1.1cm.

Could you suggest what I need to do?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Either modify an existing style or create a new one that is defined the way
you want it and then use that style whenever you want that formatting.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"spnz" wrote in message
I am wanting to set where bullets are added into a document.

Is it possible to select by default where a bullet will be added? I am
wanting to for example to set all bullets to be 1.1cm from the left margin
whenever a person presses the button.

Can anyone suggest a method for me to get this working with 2007?