Jay Freedman

Help wrote:
We accidentally created pg. breaks after the end of the last
paragraph on each pg. in our large document. We need to remove the
page breaks to the actual end of each page throughout the entire
document and want to do this all at once (not each pg. separately)

The following procedure assumes the page breaks really are manual page
breaks (Ctrl+Enter) and not created by a "Next page" setting in the
paragraph format of the first paragraph on the next page.

- Open the Edit Replace dialog.
- Click the More button.
- Click in the Find What box.
- Click the Special button.
- Select "Manual Page Break" from the list. This enters the code ^m in
the Find What box.
- Leave the Replace With box empty.
- Click the Replace All button.

--