noblehouse

I should have written that I tried this but it's not there to select.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Did you try Tools--Customize, Toolbars tab and turn on viewing the toolbar?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"noblehouse" wrote in message
I use PDFMaker to make Word documents into PDFs. Our group uses this
feature
a lot. It was working fine last week. Then one day I started PDF Maker
running, then realized I had forgotten to change something in my original
document. I clicked Cancel to stop PDF Maker, which worked, then got
called
away to work on a couple of other things. When I went back to Word to
generate the PDF again, the PDF Maker toolbar and menu item were gone.
When I
go to Tools/Template and Add ins, it tells me PDF Maker is loaded. I also
see
that it is still there the OFFICE11\Startup folder. How do I get the
toolbar
back so I can make a PDF? (The PDF Toolbar and Menu and there when I open
Excel and Powerpoint, but not Word.