Graham Mayor

You are welcome

noblehouse wrote:
It is checked. I deleted all the temp files suggested and I did get
the toolbar back.
Now I know what to do if it happens again.
Thanks for your help!

--noblehouse

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

When you say the addin is loaded - is it also checked?
Checkout http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm to
establish that it is not locked by an orphan temporary file.
See if http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm
offers any insights into why it is not loading correctly.

noblehouse wrote:
I use PDFMaker to make Word documents into PDFs. Our group uses this
feature a lot. It was working fine last week. Then one day I
started PDF Maker running, then realized I had forgotten to change
something in my original document. I clicked Cancel to stop PDF
Maker, which worked, then got called away to work on a couple of
other things. When I went back to Word to generate the PDF again,
the PDF Maker toolbar and menu item were gone. When I go to
Tools/Template and Add ins, it tells me PDF Maker is loaded. I also
see that it is still there the OFFICE11\Startup folder. How do I
get the toolbar back so I can make a PDF? (The PDF Toolbar and Menu
and there when I open Excel and Powerpoint, but not Word.