Greg Maxey

Nat,

Next to the title of the Task Pane (e.g., Getting Started, etc.) there is a
series of vertical dots. Move your mouse over these and the cursor will
turn to a four directional arrow symbol. Using this symbol, click and drag
the task pane and drop it on the right hand side.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Nat wrote:
I know this is possible as since the beginning it was on the right
side. One day I did something I don't know and placed it over the
document. I have tried several tricks out but didn't work. As I have
a panoramic screen, these features take away a lot of space, leaving
the sides unused.
Thank you.