Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
datastatisticsonline.com datastatisticsonline.com is offline

Default how do i save my autocorrect option settings permanently?

i successfully am able to unclick all of my word autocorrect settings,
turning them all off. however, it does not retain my settings after i close
word. therefore, i have to do it all over again when i open word. is there
a way to save these settings as my default? i have been doing this for a
year now, it is a pain, i much prefered word97. my current version is
word2003 sp2 part of microsoft office pro edition 2003