Daiya Mitchell

On 8/31/05 9:59 AM, "Michele Maopolski" wrote:

Our agency would like to introduce itself to prospective clients. We want to
let them know that we would like to quote a home or auto policy for them.
We want them to know the address, phone, etc.

Format this just as you would any other business letter.

If you wanted more, please realize that this newsgroup is designed to advise
on the technical aspects of using Word, not to give advice on the *content*
of documents written in Word. It is not the best place to ask your question.
Search the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or
another search engine), or use your imagination.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word