naturartist naturartist is offline
Junior Member

Default Italicized page number getting cut off

I am using Tahoma, size 9, italicized page numbers aligned to the right margin with a Tab set to 6.5", Center. When I insert the page number it looks fine until I italicize it, then part of the number is getting cut off on the right margin. How do I fix this? Also, what is the cleanest way to insert your page number with text 'page' in front of the number? I tried typing it in first at the insertion point and then inserting page number but it doesn't line up well. Then I tried typing it into the actual inserted page number box, also had issues. Thank you!!