Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jessica Jessica is offline

Default Format

I have Microsoft 2007

"Jessica" wrote:

I have done something to my document or computer that makes all my word
document show the formatting of a field. It will show something like
this-"{FORMTEXT}" or "{KEYWORDS \*MERGEFORMAT}" I cannot get this off of the
documents, all though this does not print out this way it is visually
annoying. I have tried the reviewing document and so forth and that has not
worked either. IT says just delete but there has to be just a click of a
button since I'm sure that is what I did in the first place.