Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Labels Adding clipart to entire page

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

"Lindy" wrote in message
I need to add a clipart item to my labels. I want the same clipart on

three
sheets of labels with different names. Do I put the clipart on the label
first and then add the clipart? If I copy the clipart and select paste
special, I have to add the clipart separately for each label, or if I copy
the clipart and highlight the entire pages of labels the select paste

special
it puts the clipart on all the pages, but then I can't get the names on

the
labels. HELP!