Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Labels Adding clipart to entire page

The text goes in the table cell--no text box required.

"Lindy" wrote in message
Thank you for your reply. The site you directed me to is very hard to
follow. Can you explain how to insert the same picture on three sheets of
address labels with different names. When I get the picture on all the
labels, I insert a text box. Do I have to insert a text box separately

into
each cell? How do I apply the format to all the labels?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Lindy" wrote in message
I need to add a clipart item to my labels. I want the same clipart on

three
sheets of labels with different names. Do I put the clipart on the

label
first and then add the clipart? If I copy the clipart and select

paste
special, I have to add the clipart separately for each label, or if I

copy
the clipart and highlight the entire pages of labels the select paste

special
it puts the clipart on all the pages, but then I can't get the names

on
the
labels. HELP!