Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh] John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh] is offline

Default Can not view inserted image in Email

Hi Hank:

I assume this is an email you have NOT sent anywhere?

Then try: ToolsOptionsView and ensure "Picture Placeholders" is switched
OFF.

If it's an email you have received, it's a different problem and the
solution is complex. Come back and we'll do that one if you need it.

Cheers

On 16/8/06 3:57 PM, in article
, "Hank in the
Philippines" Hank in the
wrote:

Inserted image in e mail. We can NOT view the image, only an outline of the
image. We are using Word as the editor. Using Microsoft outlook

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410