Danno

-----Original Message-----
If you're in Normal view, clear the check box for "Wrap

to window" on the
View tab of Tools | Options.

Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups

to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Danno" wrote in message
Good day. This request was originally posted in the Page
Layout newsgroup, but so far I have not received any
response.

I am using Word 2002 in Windows ME. I received
a document via email. When I opened it in Word, it
converted from an Archive format. I saved the opened
document in .doc format and did some editing to the

file.
I saved the second version in .doc format with a new

name.

My problem is that the file appeared to be in table
format, so I ran the conversion from table to text and

all
went well. I now have a file that has no borders.

The problem now is that even though I set the Page Size

have 1" left and right margins, the file still shows on
the screen as being 8" wide. When I print the file, the
text is wrapped to the 6.5" margins as set.

How can I get the file to show the margins as set on the
screen so that I can edit the file accordingly to get

the
best look according the placement of the text within the
set margins?

Thanks, I know this is probably a simple fix, but I have
looked through the Help file and cannot find the answer.

Danno...
.

.
Good day Susan. Thanks for the response, however,

the "Wrap to Windows" flag is not set in Normal mode.
Setting it and unsetting it made no change. Thanks.