Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QW5uIFNjaGFycGY=?=,

Can anyone give me any idea why some of the comments stay on the screen and
others just flash? Is there any way to fix these documents? (There is
EXTENSIVE stye and table formatting in them and I would really prefer to not
recreate them from scratch!)

It could be a question of the graphics card driver. Often, when upgrading to a
newer version of Word it's necessary to also update the graphics card driver.

Other than that, I'd look at how the comments are "built". IOW, do they
surround text, a form field, formfield + text? Look for some kind of pattern in
what they contain, as this might be affecting how they react to a mouse-over.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)