Doug Robbins

To populate the bcc field, you will have to use a Macro that accesses the
Outlook Object Model.

Such a macro is used in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments"
at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

To send from other than your own mailbox, you will need to be logged on as
the appropriate user.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"
m wrote in message
When using the email merge feature in Outlook 2003, I can't figure out how
have the column of email addresses populate the "bcc" field rather than
the
"To" field. Also, I need to send this blast email out from a shared
mailbox
that is not my own personal mailbox, but it defaults to my personal box.

If this can't be done through Word, is there code that could be used in
Excel?