Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Links in a protected Word document......

The article was written for earlier versions of Word, so it should
definitely work there...

You did remember to save the macros in a file format that supports macros, I
hope? Word 2007 introduced macro-free file formats (*.docx, *.dotx).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"London Imp" wrote in message
news
Thanks Stefan

I am using Word 2007 and the links are fine when the docx is saved, but
when
I save it for compatibility with 97-2003 the links disable themselves. I
have followed your excellent advice and guidelines but it still isn't
working
!

I am trying to run the hyperlink from a picture (button like), could this
be
causing the problem?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/HLinksInForms.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"London Imp" London wrote in message
I am trying to create a form which is protected for form filling only,
however every time I protect it the web links I have taken ages to
insert
seem to be disabled.

1 - Is there a reason for this?

&