gti303 gti303 is offline
Junior Member

Default Numbered Items in Bookmarked Text

Hi,

I need a bit of help on something that is frustrating me at the moment.

I have a large document, which has repeated text throughout. So what I did was use bookmarks to reference copies of that said text, such that I would only ever have to edit 1 location and all the text throughout is updated.

The issue is I have some blocks of text that are numbered...like so

1. Test1
2. Test2
3. Test3

When I reference this text somewhere, the numbering always "continues".

ie if i insert a bookmark of this text above, it will look like this

1. Test1
2. Test2
3. Test3
4. Test1
5. Test2
6. Test3

I could "restart numbering..." but when i update the entire doc it will always revert to the issue of the numbering being continued.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!