WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Multiple line, one bracket [ ]

  1. To write multiple lines within a single bracket [ ], you can use line breaks or paragraph breaks. Here's how you can do it:

    1. Open a new Microsoft Word document.
    2. Type the opening bracket [ and press Enter to move to the next line.
    3. Type the first line of text and press Enter to move to the next line.
    4. Type the second line of text and press Enter to move to the next line.
    5. Repeat step 4 for as many lines as you need.
    6. Type the closing bracket ] on the last line of text.

    Your text should now be enclosed within the brackets. If you want the brackets to be on either side of the page, you can use the text box feature in Word. Here's how:

    1. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon.
    2. Click on "Text Box" in the "Text" group.
    3. Choose the type of text box you want to use.
    4. Click and drag your mouse to draw the text box on the page.
    5. Click inside the text box and type your text.
    6. Format the text box as desired by using the options in the "Format" tab.

    Your text should now be enclosed within the text box, which can be positioned anywhere on the page. You can also adjust the size and shape of the text box to fit your needs.