Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] awaterhouse@gmail.com is offline

Default Hyperlinks in Word 2007 docs saved as a web page

I am creating a newsletter that is saved as a web page and pasted
directly
into an e-mail that can be sent out to our clients. Normally, the
document is
saved in my "F" drive. So here's the problem...

I create the .DOCX file. Insert hyperlinks (to place in the document)
and
then save the file on my "F" drive as a web page. I open the document,
and
the hyperlinks search for the links on the "F" drive. I edit the
hyperlinks
again to ensure they link to a place in the document but as soon as it
gets
mailed it, the links go back to the "F" drive. Is there a way I can
avoid
this? I want people to click on the links to go to specific places in
the
newsletter, not search for something on a drive they don't have.