Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I insert a page or page break after Page 1?

If you press Ctrl+End to go to the very end of the document before you add a
page break (Ctrl+Enter), you should get a new page after the content on the
current page.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I often create documents by using a screen capture application to capture
a portion of the screen and then paste the capture into a Word document. I
paste them with the "In Front Of Text" option so that I can move them
around and position them freely.

It's fairly common for me to fill one page with the "pictures" and then
need to add more to page 2, page 3, etc. However, since there is often no
text in the document, the cursor is still at the first character position
of page 1. What I can't figure out how to do is add a page -after- page
one. If I use Insert Page Break or Insert Blank Page, the new page appears
above the first and all of my Page 1 pictures are now on Page 2.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, so I came here to ask the experts
for advice. In essence, I need to know how to add pages to the end of a
document even if the document contains no text.

Thanks!