Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
J. Webb

Default How do I use two data sources in same document for mail merge?

Is it possible to link two access databases to a single Word document for the
mail merge function? The way the data is set up, the 1st access db pulls the
project leads. The 2nd access db would be a query on the 1st db results and
list all the programmers assigned to each project. I only want the e-mail to
go to the project lead and not the programmer.

Also - if there is an easier way to do this, I would appreciate any
suggestions. This process needs to be as repeatable, efficient and simple as
possible.

Thank you! Jennifer