Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word as Outlook e-mail editor

In general, you can't get rid of it. See:

Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"gonzo488" wrote in message
When I use Word as my e-mail editor, I get the following warning box
everytime I compose, forward, or reply to, an e-mail:

"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in
Outlook.
Do you want to allow this?" There are three buttons "Yes", "No" and
"Help",
along with a checkbox to allow access for a period of time up to 10
minutes.

This only happens when using Word as the editor. If I reply "No", it
still
allows me to compose or reply; I'm just trying to get rid of this warning
box. I don't show any macros running in Word that might cause this. I am
using Outlook 2002 and Word 2002. Any suggestions?