Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Making report in WORD file by using information from Excel

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayors website:

http://www.gmayor.com/ManyToOne.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Shweta Srivastava" wrote in
message ...
I have got a huge database of around 100 countries in an excel file. I
created a Pivot table to get the related data pertaining to a particular
country.

Now, need to prepare each country's report in WORD file separately (100
WORD
files) wherein text contents, format, layout of the WORD report for all
the
countries remains the same however the data presented in tabular form in
the
required section need to be extracted from the Excel.

I am sick of doing copy/paste so many times from Excel to word.

Is there any solution to automate the process? Also, is there any Add ins
availble anywhere?
If it require use of Macro by any chance it will be difficult for me as I
don't know about codings in VB.

Any suggestion/help will be appreciated as it will really save lot of my
time.

Regards,
--
Shweta Srivastava