Fred Holmes

Default Finding/removing an "obascure" manual page break

WinXP, Word 2003.

I'm trying to find/remove an obscure manual page break in a document
that I didn't create.

The manual page break is not found by searching for "^m".

It does not appear to be enabled by Format, Paragraph, Insert Page
Break Before, at least not that I can find.

It's not enabled by a Ctrl-Enter hard break that I can find.

It occurs in a 6-column table at a point where the original row has
been split into two rows for only the right-most two of the six
colums. The existing document makes a page break at this row split,
so that the original row is split across this page break.

There is no reason for an automatic page break at this point. There
is plenty of white space for the entire original row to be all on one
page. So I assume that the page break must be some sort of manual
page break.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Fred Holmes