Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Redleg Redleg is offline

Default Question About Hidden Text

Hi, I am creating an ebook with a large number of embedded URL links. They
point to additional information or to affiliate product links. When done
I'll create a PDF and publish it. OK, that's fine. But.... I want to be
able to do print copies the book and I need to be able to show the full text
of the link (instead of assigning it to a text phrase). So I'd like to be
able to hide the full links when I create the PDF and then have them display
where ever I chose to when printing a hard copy. I thought of using
footnotes for the full links which will certainly work, but I'd like
something more graceful.

Thanks

Rich