Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mdavison mdavison is offline

Default Setting Date property in a form field

Hi y'all. I'm using Win XP/Office 03 on a Novell 6.x network.

Can someone tell me for sure whether or not the 'Current Date' property type
of a text field, inserted simply from the Forms toolbar will actually insert
the current date as a STAMP and NOT update that value the next time the
form/template is opened? Or do I need to substitute the actual code to make
it do that? I think I have the correct code, but it couldn't hurt to offer
it up. ;-)

Thanks,
-Monica