Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Labels print 1/2" too low when print a page of 5160 labels!

Does it do so if you start Word in its safe mode (hold the CTRL key whilst
starting) if not the probability is that you have an unwanted (probably
empty) header in normal.dot. Otherwise ensure that the page size matches the
page size in the printer driver and that you have no scaling option set in
the print dialog.

Jacki wrote:
Not sure why this is happening! I shouldn't have to adjust the
margins after I have made a new document of labels!
I have tried everything but it is most time consuming to keep fooling
with every page of labels I print - not to mention frustrating!
Has anyone had this problem?