Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help... master page, different second page.. I'm lost

Did you forget to move your cursor out of the Header field back into the
Text field? Move to the lower part of the page and double-click.

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-5, rickwtexas wrote:
I was able to create the first page with master and footer elements,
with a second page that just has footer elements. But when we type on
the first page every return creates a new second page that mirrors the
first page.

What did I do wrong?