Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mochalvr

Default subdivide page - like in word perfect

In word perfect you could format a page to be "subdivided" this would
actually show lines on your page subdividing it in however many sections you
needed. Each section would then act as a page. You could change the margins
and it would would apply for each section. Example, if I wanted to get 4
postcards on a page, I would subdivide iinto 4 sections. Type my material in
the first box and then just copy and past the info. into the other 3. It was
super fast and everything was perfectly centered and ready to cut into fours
when printed. I cannot find anything like this on word.