Amedee Van Gasse

Gordon shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Teri D MT wrote:
I'm sorry...I know I'm not in the right category. But I can't get
"In" to ask a question. I click the "new" button and then choose
"new thread" and "question" but I don't get any kind of a box or
space to type my question. However, when I click "reply" I get a
reply box, which is what I'm using now. I will much appreciate any
help anyone can give me so I can get in and ask my question in a
proper location. Thank you!

Then why not use a proper newsreader instead of the 'orrible web
interface?

You say it: why don't you use a *PROPER* newsreader that is GNKSA 2.0
compliant. And I don't mean Outlook VirusExpress.
;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.16.5.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?